Becoming a member of the Network costs £30 per year and is available on an individual basis.
Current membership benefits include:
• Professional networking opportunities
• Annual national symposium
• Free, annual regional event
• Research dissemination opportunities
The membership period runs from September to August and is renewable annually.
How do I become a member?
The membership fee is included in the ticket price of our annual national symposium, held in September. Many of our members attend this event and therefore renew their membership for the following year through their ticket.
What happens if I miss the September symposium?
You can become a member at any other point in the year by paying a one-off membership fee. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to do this.
This will enable you to attend the regional event for free. Alternatively, simply buying a non-member ticket for the regional event will enable membership.
Can non-members attend the Network’s events?
Yes, non-members are welcome, but they will be asked to pay to attend all events (including events free to members) at a non-member rate.
Will the membership benefits grow with time?
Yes. We aim to establish the following membership benefits over the coming years as the Network develops:
• Research development opportunities
• Inclusion in a database of external examiner and tutor contacts
• Access to archive of event material
• Members-only digital platform and forum
• Shared-practice materials bank
(including learning and teaching materials, conference listings and access to research, etc.)